Rich Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies (No Chocolate)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in spices, salt, the egg and the pumpkin puree. Sift flour into the bowl and stir it in, mixing until just combined. Add in pecans and stir to evenly distribute the nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the brownies are just just lightly browned at the edges and the center is set (it may look moist, but will not be sticky when lightly pressed). Cool in the pan before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!