Rich Basil Pasta Sauce
photo by silver282
- Ready In:
- Put garlic cloves and basil in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add olive oil and paramsean to the mixture and process until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Heat the butter onto a large pan or wok until melted.
- Mix in the basil mixture and stir over medium heat.
- Cook until garlic is clear and basil is soft for 4 minutes.
- Slowly add the milk into the wok/pan while stirring. Simmer for 5-8 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Like the others this was simple, fast and easy to make. I don't have a food processor so I just blended crushed garlic and finely shredded fresh basil, it worked great! Also I only had fresh parmesan cheese and that worked to, mine was probably a different consistency than anyone else's outcome, but tasty nonetheless! Thanks!