Rich Banana Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
There are several like this one, but my MIL has made this for years, and it is a real hit for our family. It is also about as rich as we would ever want. It came from the First United Methodist Church of Euless, Texas, cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers
- 4 -5 medium bananas
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare pudding according to package directions, using 3 cups of milk. Add sweetened condensed milk and fold in whipped topping.
- Line bottom and sides of a 9X13 inch dish with vanilla wafers. Cover wafers completely with sliced bananas. Overlap them a bit.
- Pour prepared pudding mixture over wafers and bananas. Chill and serve.
- If desired, layers can be made.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION