Rice Bil Shareyah (White Rice With Browned Fideo Noodles)
- Ready In:
- In a saucepan add butter or oil and melt.
- Add fideo noodles and stir until a golden brown.
- Add white rice, stir until rice is white opaque color.
- Add 3 cups water, salt and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to super low, cover and cook for approximately 25 minutes.
- You can check rice by tasting after 25 minutes.
- A compliment to any dish!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm an American living in Cairo, have lots of free time and love to cook! My friend told me I know the science of food, that I am a food scientist; I was like what??? She said that I put together ingredients that she would never think of, that I know what goes with what, what tastes and works... honestly I really don't know about that, but I do love cooking. I like experimenting and making delicious, but simple meals. I love fresh ingredients, spices and enjoy preparing food for friends. I am so pleased when I see the enjoyment they get from my food. Please be patient with my recipe posts, some may seem lengthy, but I like to explain well so you will get it the first time. I appreciate this from others, so I hope you will too. Also, I never measure anything, so I will try my best to give measurements that will work for you. Anyway, enjoy my recipes on food.com!</p>