photo by MinnMomof2
- Ready In:
- 4 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup water
- 1 yellow cake mix or 1 white cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- Put 4 cups of rhubarb on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of sugar.
- Sprinkle 1 box of strawberry Jello on top.
- Sprinkle DRY cake mix on top of jello.
- Pour water on top of all of the dry ingredients.
- Pour melted butter over the top of everything.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45-60 minutes until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in rural Minnesota and am a huge baker. Cooking is not a real talent for me but I do try! I have 2 kids and am a teacher for deaf/hard of hearing children.