Rhubarb Custard Pie
A teacher sent me this recipe to try as everyone at school makes it. I made 2 pies today. Very good.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups rhubarb
- Grease or spray 2 large pie plates.
- Cut rhubarb in 1 inch chunks.
- Scatter rhubarb in pie plate.
- Melt butter.
- In large bowl put the eggs, butter, flour, milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix with a mixer or blender till mixed.
- Pour over rhubarb.
- When it's baked the crust will be on the bottom, custard in the middle, and rhubarb on top.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes at 350°.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 20 more