photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
7 cups trek mix
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and completely dried
- 2 cups fresh red grapes, rinsed and completely dried
- 1 cup raw shelled walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- 3⁄4 cup 60% cacoa bittersweet chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli or you can use your favorite dark chocolate!)
- Rinse your fruit and dry it completely on soft kitchen towels. (the fruit must be dry before mixing with the chocolate and nuts to keep them from getting soggy).
- Place the blueberries and grapes into a mixing bowl or large ziploc bag.
- Add the walnuts, peanuts, and dark chocolate and then gently toss around to coat everything in the salt from the peanuts.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy a handful for dessert or a snack!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!