Restaurant-Style Sweet & Sour Mix
Top Secret Recipes cookbook says this is a versatile, fresh recipe for restaurant drinks that require sweet & sour mix. It's so good you'll want to drink it straight.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- Combine the hot water with the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add lime juice and lemon juice and food coloring.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Perfect! and so easy! I have always just purchased sweet and sour mix, as I used to have a fave, which I can no longer find...This is wonderful, inexpensive, and I can make it to suit myself, with a bit more or less of the 'simple syrup' mix. I don't think I have to worry about looking at the store anymore! Thanks for posting, Marguerite214.