- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler on medium low heat (or heatproof bowl on top of a pot of simmering water) until chocolate is smooth.
- Add chocolate to your mold. Reserve half the chocolate for the last layer of the Reptar Bar. Place mold into the freezer to set.
- Add your heavy cream and caramel candies to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave at 50% power in 1 minute intervals until caramels are melted.
- Heat up your marshmallow fluff for 15 seconds. Add green food coloring until your desired green is achieved.
- Remove chocolate from freezer and add your marshmallow layer to the chocolate but leave a border around the marshmallow to ensure your marshmallow stays in place. Add your graham cracker crumbs and caramel. Place mold back in the freezer.
- If necessary, reheat your chocolate while your layers set. Remove mold from freezer and add your final layer of chocolate. Return to freezer for 15-30 minutes or until firm.
- After your Reptar Bars are firm you can either enjoy them fresh or wrap them up in foil and freeze them for up to a month!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!