I love to have snacks around during the holidays. This is a popular one with my grandkids.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb white chocolate or 1 lb almond bark, melting chocolate
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Slowly melt chocolate in double broiler over water.
- Combine remaining ingredients then pour chocolate over top and mix well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more