Refrigerator Potato Rolls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 2 large potatoes, mashed
- 4 1⁄2 - 4 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 ounce dry yeast (1 packet)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- In large mixing bowl thoroughly mix 2 cups flour and yeast. In pan heat milk, shortening, sugar and salt until warm (115 - 120 degrees). Stir in potatoes.
- Add to dry mixture in bowl.
- Add eggs.
- Beat at low speed for 1/2 minute. Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
- By hand stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- Place dough in greased bowl; turn once to grease surface. Cover and refrigerate several hours or up to 1 week.
- To use dough, grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Makes 32 rolls.
- Cover and let rise about 45-60 minutes.
- Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow - thank you so much for posting this recipe. It is absolutely fantastic and SO EASY! I've made both dinner and cinnamon rolls with the dough and the entire family has gobbled them up. Because I only baked 1/4 of the recipe at a time (and my oven always seems to cook faster than expected), I set the temp at 350 and shortened the time to 20 minutes - they came out golden, soft, sweet, and delicious. This is definitely going into our regular rotation - thanks again!Reply