Refried Bean Supreme
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 cups refried beans
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- Mix beans and half of the cheese in a microwaveable safe dish; cover.
- Microwave on high for 3min.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Microwave until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions and tomato.
Join The Conversation
I made this as a side dish to our Christmas Eve taco dinner and it was well liked by everyone including the 'non refried bean' eaters. This is very simple, fast, easy and delicious. I used vegetarian refried beans (canned). I'll definitely make this one again, I love simple recipes! Thanks alyseepoo!