Reduced Fat Corn Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix (1 box)
- Mix all of the ingredients. Pour into a buttered 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for about 35 minutes.
- If you double the recipe use a 9 x 13 dish and increase the baking time to 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I began cooking as a serious endeavor while in my early teens. Graham Kerr, as The Galloping Gourmet, was my inspiration. <br />My favorite cookbook is La Pinata, from the Junior League of McAllen, Texas. Every recipe in that book is a winner.</p> <p>Eating is so much more than assimilating fuel for the body. Table fellowship helps to hold families and small groups together. The quality of the ingredients, skillful preparation and the beauty of the presentation add to the richness of the experience. </p>