Redhead in Bed
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I absolutely love to entertain and am in constant pursuit of recipes for a crowd. One of my signature offerings are delicious cocktails. It's just a little something extra that most guests enjoy. This one's from Food and Wine.
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tablespoons citrus-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup chilled riesling wine
- In a bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar and let stand, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries release their juices, about 10 minutes.
- In a blender, combine half each of the strawberries and their juices, the vodka and lime juice with 1 cup of ice and puree. Pour into a pitcher. Repeat with the remaining strawberries and juices, vodka and lime juice and 1 more cup of ice.
- Fill 10 collins glasses halfway with ice. Pour the cocktail into the glasses, top each with about 1/2 tablespoon of Riesling and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION