Red Wine Marinated Meatloaf
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this recipe in a diet book called Martini's and Whipped Cream with a ton of High-Protein Recipes. Hope you enjoy. I think the marinade is ingenious
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup red wine
- 1 lb lean chopped beef
- 1⁄2 lb chopped pork or 1/2 lb veal
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Simmer onion, celery and carrot in 1 cup of beef stock until almost tender.
- Drain marinate ground meat in 2/3 cup red wine.
- Drain mixed vegetables with ground meat.
- Season with dash of Worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape in loaf pan and cook at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION