Red Wine Berry Glaze
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup any reserve red wine
- 2 cups assorted berries
- Mix together the butter, sugar, brown suger, white pepper,and red wine in a medium sized pan.
- Bring this mixture to a boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Let cool slightly
- Mix in the berries and let mixture stand.
- Spoon half of mixture over ham or turkey when it is about 20 minutes until it is done cooking.
- Use the rest of the mix as a glaze per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I currently work as a secretary for a glaucoma practice. I love to cook and bake. I love things spicy , the hotter the better, but tend to have to dull things down for everyone else in the family