Red Snapper for Two
Half recipe for one serving. Any white fish can be used. Serve it on a bed of wilted spinach and a cup of tomato flavoured brown rice.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb red snapper fillets or 3/4 lb sole fillet
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (I use wheat germ) or 1/4 cup wheat germ (I use wheat germ)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds or 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Dip fillets in milk and the coat with bread crumbs or wheat germ which have been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in frypan over medium high heat.
- Saute fillets in butter until golden brown and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove fish to a heated serving plate.
- Saute almonds in pan drippings and spoon over fish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION