Red Snapper a L' Orange
Another quick and easy fish dish I have not tried. Hope someone out there will like it and let me know.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red snapper fillets, cut into 6 serving pieces
- fresh ground black pepper, salt, to your taste
- 3 -4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 -3 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Combine salt, pepper, juice, rind, and oil.
- Place fish in single layer in an oiled oven ready dish.
- Pour sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until fish is cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Tebo, I hate to give this such a bad rating... I dont know where it went wrong, but it was bland for us. I added more pepper and then salt to it once it was out, and then it tasted much better.. but maybe it needed more nutmeg? I didnt know how much to sprinkle on, so, maybe I just didnt use enough. So sorry... I will try this again in a while just to try a bit more nutmeg and see if that helps. :)