- Ready In:
18 serving plates
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 12 small red beets, roasted peeled & sliced
- 18 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cups red leaf lettuce, rinsed, drained & torn in small pieces
- whirl the first 6 ingredients in your blender.
- arrange the red lettuce on serving plate.
- add the dilled beet,radishes & onions.
- spoon the dressing over the salads.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!