Red Rock Brewing Baked Italian Cheese Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe comes from one of my favorite restaurants in Salt Lake City, Red Rock Brewing Co. This is always a must have when we go there to dine.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces fresh basil, chopped fine
- 2 ounces chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 ounce salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 ounces chopped green onions
- 2 lbs coarsley chopped and sauteed mushrooms (drain excess moisture)
- 3⁄4 lb shredded monterey jack cheese or 3/4 lb cheddar cheese
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Then cut into small cubes.
- Mix with all remaining ingredients in a large bowl or electric mixer.
- Divide into ovenproof ramekins and bake for about 8-10 minutes at 375°F.
- until hot and lightly browned, serve hot with toasted bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION