Red Raspberry Dessert
My Grandma made this pretty layered dessert for Easter dinner this year and it was great! She cut it from a magazine - I can't believe it isn't posted yet! I haven't made it so I'm not certain on time start to finish, if you get to it before me, let me know!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 1 (6 ounce) package red raspberry Jell-O gelatin (2 - 3oz packages would work)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 24 marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 butterfinger candy bars, finely crushed
- 15 Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- In a large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in frozen raspberries.
- Cool in fridge until just set - this won't take long since the berries are frozen.
- Meanwhile, combine crushed candy bars and crackers - set aside.
- Melt marshmallows with milk in microwave and let cool.
- Fold in Cool Whip and spread over jell-o.
- Top with crushed candy bars and crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was pretty tasty. I had to make a few changes based on ingredients on hand. I used sugar free jello and I only had a few small butterfingers instead of large ones. Oh and I used french vanilla marshmallows. What came out was a tasty dessert. I will make this again just as written - as I would have loved more butterfinger.Reply