Red Potatoes - Pressure Cooker
These potatoes come out perfect and are so fast! They can be seasoned and served as a side dish, or chilled to use in potato salad.
- Ready In:
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Place water and olive oil in 6 qt pressure cooker.
- Place cooking rack or steamer basket in cooker and load with potatoes, not exceeding manufacturer's suggested maximum fill.
- Cover and bring to pressure over high heat, reducing heat after control starts to jiggle.
- Cook 3 minutes, remove from heat and use quick release method to depressurize cooker.
- Season potatoes with butter, salt, black pepper and minced fresh parsley and serve hot
- OR omit seasonings and chill potatoes for potato salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Great recipe! Simple and the Olive oil seemed to flavor the entire potato. I poked a hole in each baby potato so the skin would peel and explode. I have a 50# bag of mixed red potatoes, small baby, medium and large, the end of the season potatoes. I used the smallest baby ones I could find. I used butter, sea salt, black pepper and minced cilantro. I served hot! I served with grilled chicken breast. I will do again. It is really faster than boiling and the skins stay intact, a very pretty dish!