Red Potato Salad, low-fat
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, steamed and halved
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Place the potatoes, celery, and onion in a pretty bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients.
- Stir in gently.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Still in West Virginia but we've moved a few miles away, down to the county capitol. It's a compromise: bigger than our last town but smalelr than the "big city" of Cumberland MD, right up the road. Jobs are not that plentiful here so I am fortunate to be able to work at home (I'm a writer). My passion is cooking and feeding people family well....my pet peeve is the family court systems in America......my love is for emergency medicine and the people that make survival in a crisis possible