Red Pickled Cabbage
photo by hungrypogo
- Ready In:
- Grate or shred cabbage into very thin slivers.
- Place cabbage in a porcelain bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Add 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar (I like the organic one).
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of raw honey.
- Toss and mix everything together and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Store in glass jar(s). Keeps fresh for a long time.
- The ratio can be adjusted to your taste. If you like it more tart, add more vinegar and so on.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!