Red Pepper and Garlic Dip for Vegetables
This is a perfect dip to accompany fresh vegetables. Light and oh so garlicky! Make it spicy or not so spicy -- either way it is delicious.
- Ready In:
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup diced drained roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- With a food processor running, drop the garlic through the feed tube and mince. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add roasted pepper, vinegar and cayenne and process until mixture is almost smooth.
- Add 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise and process using on/off turns until combined.
- Scoop mixture into a small bowl.
- Mix in remaining 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Put dip in center of a serving platter and surround with assorted fresh vegetables.
- Scoop! Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION