Red Glazed Pork Loin Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is one of those simple, simple recipes that is just delightful! I serve this with homeade eggrolls (#72124) and Asian Cucumber Salad (#75231). Prep time includes marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Combine hoisin sauce, brown sugar, green onion, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Place pork chops in utility dish or plastic bag; add marinade, turning to coat. Cover dish or tie bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 1-2 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade; reserve.
- Place chops on rack in broiler so surface of meat is 5-7 inches from heat.
- Broil at low to moderate temperature 12-15 minutes, turning once. Brush with remaining marinade during broiling, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation