Red Date Soup With Dried Longan
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 1 tablespoon dried longans
- 7 red dates
- Wash and core the red dates.
- Separate and flatten the dried longans.
- Wash and soak briefly in warm water.
- Place the longans and red dates in vacuum flask.
- Add 500ml boiling water.
- Close the lid tight and let everything steep for about 2-3 hours.
- Pour into a small cup to serve.
- Remember to bring a spoon so that you can eat the longan flesh and red dates.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!