Red Chile Salt & Cilantro Ketchup For French Fries
Something a little different for your fries! You can add hot sauce or/and chile powder to the ketchup for more zing.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons new mexico chile powder
- In a small bowl, mix ketchup, cilantro and vinegar.
- In another small bowl, mix salt and chile powder.
- While your fries are still hot, sprinkle them with the salt mix and use the ketchup for dunking.
- I roasted potato wedges sprayed with olive oil in a hot oven till crispy and browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION