Red Bandana Stew
photo by HappyCookingMommy
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 2 (15 ounce) cans new potatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can carrots, drained and sliced
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place browned beef in a slow cooker, add potatoes and carrots.
- In seperate bowl combine taco seaoning with water, pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on high setting about 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Garnish with salsa and cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a full-time mom and wife, and business owner. I have three boys, ages 14, 9, and 3 who love food almost as much as I do! We recently went KETO in our house, so I've had to adapt many of My favorite recipes posted here, but love this way of eating! I'm down nearly 40 lbs. in 7 months! My husband and I have been married for 10 years and I've really enjoyed becoming domesticated, well, as far as the cooking goes anyway! :) The cleaning... not so much!