Really Yummy Red Salsa
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 10mins
- 8 -9 roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1⁄4 onion
- 8 -10 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- Put all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until desired consistency.
- chill overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wedding photographer that moonlights as an amatuer chef. My love of cooking started with experimenting in the kitchen with my mom. I considered culinary school for a while but thought better of making my peaceful hobby into a stressful profession! Friends and husband reap the benefits of my favorite hobby.