Really Moist Pineapple Loaf
photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
1 (9x5-in) loaf cake
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan (can use mini loaf pans also).
- In a bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg and rind for about 3-4 minutes).
- Add in orange juice concentrate; beat well until combined.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture until combined.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple with juice.
- Add in nuts.
- Transfer to prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!