Real Tasty Bacon Wrapped Oysters
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are a little messy to prepare, but they are very tasty. I sometimes cut the water chestnuts in half depending on how big they are.
- Ready In:
- 3 (3 ounce) cans smoked oysters
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans water chestnuts
- Cut cream cheese into 1/4 inch X 1/4 inch X 1 inch pieces.
- Put one oyster, one water chestnut and one piece of cream cheese onto end of bacon strip and roll up. securing with toothpick.
- Continue till oysters and chestnuts are gone.
- Place onto foil covered baking sheet.
- And bake at 350°F till bacon is cooked. Approx 25-30 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Outstanding! I used all the ingredients but borrowed the fast cooking method from another recipe. I broiled the bacon by itself for a few minutes, let it cool for a minute, wrapped it all up, then broiled it for a few more minutes. Worked like a charm! These delicacies will definitely be made and devoured again.1Reply