Real Simple Easy Granola
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds, hulled
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup dried fruit
- Heat oven to 350 F'.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the oats, almonds, coconut, and hulled pumpkin seeds with the maple syrup, oil, and salt.
- Bake, tossing once, until golden and crisp, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add dried fruit and toss to combine.
- Let cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 40 something newly married mother who works yearning to make well-balanced and delicious homemade meals without spending all my time in the kitchen. I love the "Saving Dinner" cookbooks as well as anything crockpot.