- Ready In:
- 1 ounce raspberry puree (see note)
- 2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- lemon juice, a slash (fresh)
- 1 raspberries, for garnish
- Note: to make raspberry puree, blend a pint of fresh raspberries with ½ to 1 oz simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar).
- Add raspberry puree into an empty martini glass; set aside.
- Combine the raspberry vodka, white cranberry juice, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously; strain over the puree.
- Drop in a whole raspberry for garnish.