MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
White chocolate, raspberries and almonds. Yummy.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease and sugar a 9x9-inch pan.
- Melt butter in medium, microwaveable bowl on high power for 1 minute; stir.
- Add 1 cup morsels; do not stir.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl until foamy.
- Add sugar; beat until light lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in morsel-butter mixture.
- Add flour, salt and almond extract.
- Mix at low speed until combined.
- Spread 2/3 of batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes, or until light golden brown around edges.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Spread jam over warm crust.
- Stir remaining morsels into remaining batter.
- Drop tablespoons of batter over jam.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Just made this recipe last weekend. Found it on the back of a Nestle white morsels package and just had to try it. Glad to find it on zaar as this is a definite keeper. The only thing I noticed that it a little different is the nestle recipe calls for 1/2c sugar instead of 1/3c used in this recipe. Everyone certainly loved these and I will be making them again! Thanks for posting!Reply
Try these with cherry jam for a different, but equally outstanding taste. We also melt the butter on the stove then stir in the chips during step 4, so that they are melted and smooth. Cut them small, they are very sweet. These have become a new favorite for dessert with coffee. Thanks for a great recipe!Reply
see 2 more