Raw Vegan Chocolate Cinnamon Mousse
photo by The Blender Girl
- Ready In:
- 4 ripe organic avocados
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup raw cacao powder (this will vary according to the cocoa powder used) or 1/2-3/4 cup cocoa powder (this will vary according to the cocoa powder used)
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup raw agave nectar, to taste
- 3 tablespoons raw almond butter or 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons natural vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch celtic sea salt
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth. You may need to use your tamper or spatula, scrape the sides of the blender and pulse a few times. This mixture gets very thick.
- Spoon into glasses and chill for a couple of hours before serving. YUM!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!