Raw Vegan Cashew Banana Ice Cream
photo by The Blender Girl
- Ready In:
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 large really ripe organic bananas
- 1⁄4 cup Agave or 1/4 cup just like sugar
- 1 tablespoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of celtic sea salt
- Throw everything in the blender and keep tweaking until you are satisfied with your blend. Transfer to an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions. Enjoy straight of the machine, or freeze to firm up and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!