Raw Pea Salad
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits, crisp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing (garden court previously made)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Toss peas, celery, green onions, macadamia nuts and bacon bits together. Whisk together the Garden Court Dressing, sour cream and salt. Stir into salad and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!