Raw Oysters With Grapefruit-Tequila Ice
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar, light
- 1 tablespoon tequila, light
- 16 oysters, raw
- black pepper, for garnish
- Combine the juice, nectar and tequilla. Put in freezer and stir every 30 minutes for 2 hours. Then allow to freeze for 1-2 more hours. Until solid.
- Shuck oysters, if needed. arrange on 4 plates. Break up the ice with a fork and put a tablespoon on each oyster. Crack pepper on top and serve right away.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a trained chef, but my career has taken a back seat to my family and my sanity. I do work part time as a pastry chef/prep cook/expo at a small restaurant. It's really nice to work part time and do something I love.</p> <p>I have a five year old son, a newborn baby girl (as of 2013) and have been married for 8 years. <br /><br /><br /></p>