Raw Garden Vegetable Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 small zucchini, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup water, plus 1/4 cup water to thin if necessary
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons miso, mellow white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (1 clove)
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 avocado, chopped
- Place the zucchini, 1/2 cup water, tomato, celery, green onion, lemon juice, miso, garlic, cayenne, and salt in a blender and process until smooth. Add the spinach and basil and blend again. Add the avocado and blend until smooth. Add the remaining 1/4 cup water to thin, if necessary, and blend briefly. Serve immediately. For a chilled soup, refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!