Raw Cacao Balls
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cacao
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened organic coconut
- 1 cup raw organic almonds, ground
- 2 tablespoons bee pollen
- 2 tablespoons maca, root
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted measured in liquid form
- 3⁄4 cup agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- Mix first Five ingredients. Add in coconut oil, agave and vanilla.
- Mixture will be very soupy. Put in refrigerator or freezer for 15-20 minutes until mixture hardens up enough to form into rough balls or drops.
- Place on tray in the freezer. Once fully hardened you can store in covered bowls in the freezer.
- Enjoy as you like!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!