1. Preheat oven to 450° and bring a large pot of water to a boil. Using a vegetable peeler, remove 3 strips of zest from the lemon and thinly slice lengthwise.
2. In a large bowl, toss together zucchini; garlic; zest; olive oil; salt and pepper. Fold in Parmesan. Arrange mixture in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast, without stirring, 14 minutes.
3. Scatter corn kernels over zucchini and toss to combine. Roast until zucchini is golden brown and tender, about 3 minutes more.
4. Meanwhile, cook ravioli in pot of boiling water according to package directions.
5. Divide ravioli among 4 plates and spoon zucchini mixture over top. Sprinkle with torn basil leaves and additional grated Parmesan, if desired.