Ravioli With Mushrooms and Sweet Peas
- Ready In:
- 2 (9 ounce) packages beef ravioli or (9 ounce) packages cheese ravioli
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, minced
- 12 ounces fresh white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli; cook according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over med-high heat.
- Add in the shallots and mushrooms; cook to brown the mushrooms and evaporate the liquid, about 10 minutes.
- Add in the peas and cook for a few minutes to heat them.
- Add the ravioli to the skillet, tossing well to combine and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Portion onto shallow plates and sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!