Ravioli With Creamy Spinach Sauce
I'm a huge fan of Italian cuisine, and pasta is one of my absolute favorites! Since I'm a self-proclaimed "beginner chef," this is the perfect dish, it's easy, yet tastes so good! The original recipe calls for beef ravioli, but I substituted it with cheese ravioli.
- Ready In:
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (20 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes or 1 cup roasted red pepper
- In large saucepan, cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Cook spinach according to package directions; place in strainer. Press excess water from spinach with the back of a spoon.
- In same saucepan, place spinach, alfredo sauce and nutmeg; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Add ravioli and tomato, toss together.