Ravioli W/Spinach Pesto
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 12 ounces baby pattypan squash, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3 1⁄2 cups fresh Baby Spinach, cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup torn fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup caesar vinaigrette dressing
- parmesan cheese, shredded (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, adding squash the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, for pesto, in blender container combine spinach, basil, salad dressing and 2 tbls of water.
- Cover and process until smooth, stopping to scrape down blender as needed.
- Toss ravioli mixture into pesto.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Join The Conversation