Ratatouille Pasta Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 ounces rotelle pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 large eggplant (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Peel eggplant, and cut into 3/4 inch cubes; sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Place in a large shallow pan.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Uncover and set aside.
- Saute onion and next 4 ingredients in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large Dutch oven until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add eggplant, pasta, remaining olive oil, and next 4 ingredients, tossing gently.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION