Ratatouille Baked Fish
Dishes with Fishes-this is one recipe my daughters love!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thinish strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thinish strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into thinish wedges
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces frozen white fish fillets, like halibut
- 1 cup shredded havarti cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the prepared vegetables and toss with the basil, oregano and oil.
- Pour into a 3 quart baking dish and cook for 40 minutes stirring once.
- Push veggies to the side and lay fish filets in center.
- Cover with foil and bake until fish is opaque in center, around 20 minutes.
- Uncover fish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Recover and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove, salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Fish and veggies. A combination you can't go wrong with. And this recipe is so easy to make. If you follow DiB'S directions the fish will come out great. If you aren't a fish enthusiast, try it with tilapia fillets. Instead of havarti cheese you could parmesan. I have tried both. And they worked great. I love the taste of the veggies together with the fish with the thin cheese crust. This recipe is an easy to make dish. Thanks for sharing.Reply