Raspberry Streusel Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
Pecan Streusel Topping
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a small bowl blend milk, butter and egg.
- Stir milk mixture into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups.
- Divide 1/2 of the raspberries among cups.
- Top with remaining batter and then remaining raspberries.
- Combine topping ingredients until mixture resembles moist crumbs; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes- Let stand for 5 minutes and carefully remove.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
These looked and smelled wonderful. My family thought they tasted good, but not great. My brother suggested adding a little more sugar to the streusel topping. The next time I get my hands on some fresh raspberries I try making them again! An update: some of my other family members and friends thought these were 5 star worthy without any alterations, so I'm changing my rating to reflect that!