Raspberry Habanero Jam Beware Hot Stuff!
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
7-8 1/2 pint
- Combine raspberries, chili`s, pectin, water, and lemon juice in an 8-quart non-stick pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar all at once.
- Return mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving a 1/4-inch headspace.
- Place lids and screw on bands fingertip-tight.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes, adjusting processing time for elevation as necessary.
- Let rest for 12-24 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!