Raspberry Coconut Brownies
- Ready In:
- 1 2⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into 13 x 9 pan.
- Sprinkle graham crackers evenly over butter and spread to form a crust.
- Sprinkle coconut over crust.
- Pour condensed milk over crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix raspberry jam and chopped walnuts together and spread over brownies.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Melt semi sweet morsels and vanilla chips and drizzle individually over top of brownies.
- Chill until chocolate is firm.
Join The Conversation